Monday, April 22, 2013

Begin at the Beginning

which for me is generally a template. I like both gridded or free flowing. For me, scrapbooking is about photos and storytelling.  Here is a clean and simple template that I began with.


Here are the steps I took:
  • found a fun paper for the background that fits the theme of the page and serves as a  border;
  • clipped pictures to the black boxes on the left side;
  • eliminated the box borders around the green boxes;
  • clipped paper to the green boxes that I selected to repeat the red in the background paper;
  • replaced the frame on the black box on the right with a fun frame;
  • inserted a color in the box also selected from the background paper;
  • along with a number and some text;
  • recolred all of the box borders red to add to repetition.
 Here is the page, done rather simply and quickly.




Easy-peasy!

No comments: