- Choose a dozen papers and templates that work together and can be repeatedly used for the book.
- Blurb requires 12.25 inch pages if you want full bleed. That's color all the way to the edge. So resize the digital background papers and the templates.
- I like a slight vignette so I add this to the papers and save them that way.
- I eliminate anything I do not want on the templates and resave them.
- I add drop shadows to the templates and save them once again.
- I select the fonts I want to use for the titles and text boxes and the colors I want them to be and then type some placeholder words.
Now I am ready to grab a template that has the requisite number of photos spots for the story being told, rename it so I don't lose my modified template file and begin dragging and dropping photos in.
A paper is selected to blend with the photos on the page. Journaling is added and on to the next page.
I like including maps of the journey.
I like these templates because there are so many spots for photos.
Notice the fonts are the same but the size varies to fit in the space allowed.
The Prado is amazing. So much wonderful art. I could have stayed there for a long time. Our trip included visiting the work of Spanish painters: Velazques, Goya and el Greco.