Monday, April 28, 2014

Beaching

I have a lot of catching up to do to tell my family stories. One of the ways I do this is with templates. This one was designed by Anna Aspnes and can be found here.  I especially love her templates because they are artsy yet she has done all of the work. I load this template into Photoshop, rename it so I don't lose the original and then drag photos onto and clip them to the various spaces on the template. I can resize photos on the fly in PS. When all of the photos are in, I look for a digi paper that fits the theme and colors of the photo. In this case, I blended two of Anna's papers fro the Art Palette H2O kit. I added a slight hue adjustment which is as easy as sliding a bar. Next I dragged one of her scratch edges on to of the paper layer. Finally I add my story, date the event and BINGO, I am finished.

This is about a d ay spent with Nick at the several California beaches this past January. Love it!


No comments: